Programmes Search and Views Navigation
How to organise your work area for improved efficiency and productivity.
1. Impression Management
2. Assertive Skills that get the Job done
3. Business Writing (Letters & Memos, Reports )
4. How to Manage the Interruptions that Sabotage your productivity
Offers practical guidelines for presenting your ideas in a clear and concise manner with special focus on pitch sales.
1. Impression Management in Verbal Presentations
2. Organising your Presentation
3. Working with PowerPoint
4. Reading Exercise
5. Making Formal & Informal Presentations
The main objective for this programme is to upgrade the knowledge and skills of the potential Total Reward Management Professional, as in any professional career we are all seeking the best-fit employment strategies associated with the highest performance, for a better business.Find out more »
Greater confidence in managing and responding to a range of workplace communication scenarios.
1. Understanding Communication
2. Understanding Thinking Style in Communication
3. The Art of Listening
4. Conflict Management
5. Managing Diversity in the Workplace
Understand basic business wide concepts, including understanding various supply chain environments. Design products, processes and information systems.
1. Importance of Strategic planning
2. Capacity Management
3. Aggregate Inventory Management
4.Lean and Quality Systems
This course is essential for the transition process from conventional HR activities to becoming a real HR Business Partner
Qualify HR professionals in identifying and quantifying the human drivers of Business outcomes.
Create familiarity for HRs and equip them with all related HR data Analysis techniques.
Create familiarity with the necessary HR analytic knowledge and skills.
Establish full understanding of the HR business strategic and operational functions.
Equip you with skills on how to create positive customer experience.
Apply contemporary knowledge on etiquette – related customer experience to keep the customer coming back.
Understand who and what your customer really is to you and your organisation
Delight your customer and manage them with excellent luminous skills for retention and repeat patronage
Embrace and grow excellent habits in planning, organising, and strategizing to accomplish your organisational goals.
1. Mastering Class
2. Projecting an Executive Presence
3. Social & Business Etiquette
4. Dining Etiquette
5. Emotional Intelligence
You will identify specific presentation techniques for various business documents and the methods of preparing these documents.
1. Writing Etiquette
2. Business Writing (Letters,e-Correspondences, Memos & Minutes)
3. Proposal as a Selling Tool
4. Speech Writing