Marketing in a Digital World is a 3-day programme through which participants learn how companies can tackle digital transformation and drive innovative marketing strategy through customer-centricity.
Although the impact of digitization is not new, the digital economy is entering a new age that presents unprecedented challenges – but also many opportunities for executives. Digital tools and trends are invading the business environment, provoking significant changes in the way we communicate, consume, work, buy and sell. In many cases these trends profoundly disrupt industries and change the way companies do business.
The programme will help you rethink the customer journey to build positive and relevant experiences across all channels and touch-points – and ultimately to create both value and competitive advantages for your company.
Who Should Attend
1. Senior-level executives with at least 10 years of management experience who work in large
organisations, including governmental, nongovernmental, and non-profit organisations.
2. Entrepreneurs and Business Founders with Companies based in West Africa with annual
revenues between US$150,000 and $15 million
- Introduction to digital marketing
- Google analytics
- Adwords (pay per click ads)
- Online brand management
- Introduction to smart digital tools
- Content marketing
- Advertising on LinkedIn
- Online brand management 2
Class Size: Minimum of 20 persons