Why are big companies failing? What specific factors put them at risk? And, most importantly, how can you affect the forces at play to prevent failure and achieve success?
This three-day intensive program provides a proven methodology for dissecting strategic challenges. Learn design thinking techniques to help you implement innovative solutions.
Selected Sessions include:
1. Design Thinking
2. Designs for Corporate Entrepreneurship in Established Firms
3. Organizational Diagnosis and Managerial Problem-Solving
4. Communication: The Art of Persuasion
5. Leading Cultural Change
6. Acting With Power
7. Leading Large System Change: Building Influence
Who Should Attend:
1. Designed for executives and senior managers from all business areas who wish to develop a
strategic understanding of digital marketing and how to develop a roadmap for digital business
transformation in their organisations.
2. Executives aiming to lead digital initiatives in their company or industry and those seeking
to develop new sustainable business models in a digital world will also benefit.
Class Size: Minimum of 20 persons