Going beyond the personality of the individual, leading in the 21st Century is viewed not solely on the domain of those in charge, rather something in which everyone participates. This course will educate the participants on the distinctive aspect of the 21st Century leadership and also the necessary skills require to lead effectively.
- You will develop the right leadership skills for the 21st century.
- You will identify the leadership challenges in the 21st century.
- You will set strategic direction based on target driven benchmark and key performance indicators for the achievement of organisational goals.
Who to Attend
- Senior and Middle level Staff of Public and Private Organisation
- 21st Century Leadership Skills
- High Performance Leadership
- Knowledge Creation with Courage
- Inspiring excellence and engagement in organisation
- Motivation and Reward System
- Target Setting, Performance Management and Benchmarks
- Inspiring others through Motivation
- Problem Solving Techniques
Duration: 2 Days
Time: 9 am – 4 pm
Date: March 26th – 27th, July 16th – 17th, November 16th – 17th