- To address the need of front line officers and equip them with tested skills and techniques proven to lower customer turnover, dissatisfaction, frustration and reduced stress on your team members.
- To know how to efficiently manage situations when several telephone lines keep ringing.
- To know how to handle several situations with poise, ease, and professionalism.
- Be able to represent your organisation through your appearance, attitude, business manners, and communication skills.
Performance – Based Objective:
- You will be equipped with excellent skills to manage various types of customers.
- You will learn to maintain your work space to make it a reflection of your professional image.
- You will be able to interpret customers’ different body language messages.
Duration: 2 days
Time: 9 am – 4 pm
Date: January 23rd – 24th, April 6th – 7th, July 16th – 17th, November 16th – 17th