- Equip you with skills on how to create positive customer experience.
- Apply contemporary knowledge on etiquette–related customer experience to keep the customer coming back.
- Understand who and what your customer really is to you and your organisation
- Delight your customer and manage them with excellent luminous skills for retention and repeat patronage
- Pointers and guidelines in managing customers will be given.
- Shift your paradigm on how best to offer value to customers.
- Remind and reinforce the importance of courtesy, manners, trust, integrity, and reliability in delivering customer experience and portraying a professional image necessary for developing your organisation.
- Clients Relationship Managers
- Customer Service Personnel
- All Customer-facing Staff
Duration: 2 Days
Time: 9 am – 4 pm
Date: January 20th – 21st, March 5th – 6th, May 7th – 8th, July 2nd – 3rd, September 3rd – 4th, November 19th – 20th