- Equip you with skills on how to create positive customer experience.
- Apply contemporary knowledge on etiquette – related customer experience to keep the customer coming back.
- Understand who and what your customer really is to you and your organisation
- Delight your customer and manage them with excellent luminous skills for retention and repeat patronage
- Pointers and guidelines in managing customers will be given.
- Shift your paradigm on how best to offer value to customers.
- Remind and reinforce the importance of courtesy, manners, trust, integrity, and reliability in delivering customer experience and portraying a professional image necessary for developing your organisation.
- Clients Relationship Managers
- Customer Service Personnel
- All Customer-facing Staff
Duration: 2 days
Date: Jan 28th-29th, March 5th-6th, June 18th-19th, Oct 17th-18th