- Introduce participants to performance enhancing etiquette and protocol
- Enable participants to acquire the skills for high etiquette and protocol regimes.
- Empower participants with the strategies for integrating the high etiquette values
and good protocol practices in their organisations.
- Impact of Culture on Organisational Performance: the Case of Etiquette and
- Business Ethics and Etiquette: Code of Conduct.
- Understanding Ethics and Etiquette for Personal and Professional Use.
- Etiquette and Norms of Professional and Corporate Personnel.
- Principles of Etiquette: Dining, Dressing, Grooming, Greetings, Phone, and Email Etiquette.
- Building Rapport for Stronger Relationships.
- Managing Organisational and Individual Reputation.
- Fundamentals of Protocol.
- Protocol and Image Management.
- Managing the Boss.
- Planning, Organising and Controlling Protocol Duties: Convoy Travel
Arrangements, Airport Duties, Freight Handling, Management of (Hotel)
Accommodation and Visa Arrangements.
- Time Management for Personal Effectiveness.
- Security Functions in Protocol.
- Implementing Work-Life Balance in the Workplace.
- Anti-Corruption Strategies.
- Capacity Building for Higher Organisational Performance.
- Top and Middle Management Team Members
Duration: 2 days
Time: 9 am – 4 pm
Date: March 9th – 10th, June 18th – 19th, September 24th – 25th