- Learn techniques to engage with clients & colleagues in a polished and professional
manner, ensuring positive first & last impressions.
- Provide you with practical skills on how to make good first impressions, and with
fundamental principles, navigate social and business settings with finesse and savvy.
- Project a persuasive, professional presence that showcases competence and confidence,
gains the needed cooperation, build relationships and motivate others to buy into your
ideas and recommendations.
- You will add power to your message through non-verbal “body language” cues (eye contact,
gestures, posture, movement, e.t.c.)
- You will navigate social and business settings with presence and savvy
- Demonstrate proper manners in a business setting, including:
- When to initiate a handshake
- What to do in other introduction situations (i.e. giving/receiving kisses, hugs and
introductions to older/younger persons or persons with titles, e.t.c.)
- Techniques to help you remember names
- Understand and be sensitive to cultural differences
- People in management
- People in supervisory roles
- Entrepreneurs and Business owners who need to project themselves better
- High-potential and emerging leaders
Duration: 2 day
Time: 9:00am -4:00pm