Why are big companies failing? What speciﬁc factors put them at risk? And most importantly, how can you aﬀect the forces at play to prevent failure and achieve success?
This two-day intensive program provides a proven methodology for dissecting strategic challenges. Learn design-thinking techniques to help you implement innovative solutions.
Some Selected Sessions include:
- Design Thinking
- Designs for Corporate Entrepreneurship in Established Firms
- Organisational Diagnosis and Managerial Problem-Solving
- Communication: The Art of Persuasion
- Leading Cultural Change
- Acting with Power
- Leading Large System Change: Building Inﬂuence
Who Should Attend:
- Designed for executives and senior managers from all business areas who wish to develop a strategic understanding of digital marketing and how to develop a roadmap for digital business transformation in their organisations.
- Executives aiming to lead digital initiatives in their company or industry and those seeking to develop new sustainable business models in a digital world will also beneﬁt.