- Understand the different levels of procurement decision making
- Understand the different procurement procedures and processes
- How to plan & Manage suppliers to get them to perform on price and delivery
- Understanding the different assessment tools for selecting suppliers, contract types, agreement terms, and performance management.
- Reduce costs whilst enhancing service
- Understanding the internal and external networks using e-Business
- Apply E-Procurement Techniques
- Procurement and Purchasing Strategies
- Sourcing principle
- Principles of Purchasing execution
- Price and Cost Analysis
- Supplier Relationship Management
Who Should Attend?
- This course is important for managers, supervisors, executives and team leaders in all vocational operation areas within the organisation, such as the financial sector, production sector, and supply chain, purchasing, importation planning sectors. Marketing sector can make a profit out of this course when dealing with marketing service providers, packaging, catalogues, gifts, and premium products.