This course enables the participant to:
- Develop and implement a highly effective plan for work placed under contract to reduce the overall cost of procurement
- Manage to contract and tendering to deliver maximum value at minimum cost
- Adopt innovative ways to select contractors and prepare tender documents
- Choose the type of contract and compensation terms that best achieve the contract’s objectives
- Prepare tender evaluation criteria and evaluate a tender submission
- Manage contract risk
- Develop and implement a best practice process for the management of contracts and the supply chain
Who Should Attend?
- This course is designed for all staff who are involved with the procurement business including Contract administrators, Procurement staff, Tender or Project Support Staff, Construction Supervisors, and Coordinators and IT Tender and Project Supervisors and Coordinators.
- Contracting Strategy
- Tendering – Pre Contract Award
- Tender Evaluation
- Important Elements of the Contract
- Negotiation and Conflict Management Introduction