Modern globalization concepts are concerned with transforming human capital and talent management. It is very clear that the role of HR becomes more strategic and deeply involved in the dynamics of the business. The successful HR professionals need to position themselves as a main pillar of the business by being business partners with full responsibilities, through building relationships with people across the organisation, developing a deep understanding of the company’s business model, presenting business solutions, suggesting alternative resolution to chronic concerns, influencing leadership decisions and taking ownership of business process and results.
- Summarize the changing role of HR in organisations
- Recognize the value HR can bring to organisations
- Identify value added activities HR can perform
- Familiarize with different business strategies and link them to the corporate, departmental and individual performance
- Pinpoint key core competencies for success as a modern HR professional being a business partner involved in all business directions and activities.
- Highlight actions HR may take to build trust and credibility with the internal clients.
- Align and integrate the HR activities to the needs of the business
- Knowing some strategies for overcoming some of the major obstacles in becoming a trusted HR partner
- Knowing coaching skills to help your clients through effective listening and questioning sessions
- Knowing the styles you most often use to effectively influence others
- Utilize a process to enhance human capabilities and get better performance criterion
- Identify tactics you can use to gain clients commitment to HR initiatives
- Discussing individual success measures to measure your success as a HR partner
Who Should Attend?
HR professionals with 0-4 years’ experience in HR or admin field, who would like to learn how the HR function can become a business partner and drive business results.