- Learn techniques to engage with clients & colleagues in a polished and professional manner, ensuring positive first & last impressions.
- Provide you with practical skills on how to make good first impressions, and with fundamental principles, navigate social and business settings with finesse and savvy.
- Project a persuasive, professional presence that showcases competence and confidence, gains the needed cooperation, build relationships and motivate others to buy into your ideas and recommendations.
- Become knowledgeable about proper conduct in formal and informal situations – at work and in social settings. Demonstrating proper etiquette and presence is not as inherent as some may think.Performance-Based ObjectivesAt the end of this course, you will learn to:
- Add power to your message through non-verbal “body language” cues (eye contact, gestures, posture, movement, e.t.c.)
- Navigate social and business settings with presence and savvy
- Demonstrate proper manners in a business setting, including:
- When to initiate a handshake
- What to do in other introduction situations (i.e. giving/receiving kisses, hugs and introductions to older/younger persons or persons with titles, e.t.c.)
- Techniques to help you remember names
- Understand and be sensitive to cultural differences
- Managers, Supervisors, Entrepreneurs, High-Potential and/or Emerging Leaders